Minneapolis Backflow Testing (RPZ)
Fully-Licensed RPZ Backflow Testing & Installation Services
The backflow testing experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are well-trained and extremely dependable for backflow prevention and testing or RPZ (Reduced Pressure Zone), as directed by law. We have the licenses to perform this plumbing service at the quality you expect.
Our Backflow testing specialists:
- Help maintain high quality potable water
- Aid in keeping contaminants and pollution out
- Keep water safe for you and your neighborhood
- Install and test backflow prevention devices
- Test existing RPZ valves on an annual basis, as required by law
- Fill out and send appropriate permits and papers to the city
- Install RPZ products and registrations
For the highest quality backflow testing services in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas, contact the Punctual Plumbers. If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.
To learn more about Benjamin Franklin Minneapolis or our backflow testing services and maintenance options, call 952-888-4022 or contact a plumber online.
For St. Paul and the surrounding suburbs, call 651-315-8135.